- Maturity Analysis In line with your strategic needs, OKIOK offers a simplified approach based on its method of key controls which allows to make an assessment of the current situation on the maturity and effectiveness of security controls in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Health Check
Security AuditIn order to fully understand your cyber security status, OKIOK uses its key control method, aligned with the ISO 27002 standard, to analyze the maturity of controls and practices with maximum impact on risk.
AssessmentOKIOK uses proprietary methodology and state-of-the-art tools to identify vulnerabilities that could make IT services vulnerable to incidents and attacks.
- Penetration TestingOnce vulnerabilities are identified in your IT services, OKIOK tests their exploitability with an arsenal of tools and advanced techniques applied to a multitude of attack vectors.
- Anti-Phishing Testing OKIOK offers a personalized phishing campaign service to identify weaknesses in employee habits and behavior.
- Risk AnalysisUsing OKIOK’s unique key control methodology, OKIOK experts proceed to risk identification, analysis and assessment or to a complete review of your overall risk management process according to the needs of your industry.
AssessmentOKIOK conducts an evaluation that takes in consideration your strategic directions and allows you to implement, enhance or optimize your cyber security governance framework.
- Security Policy Review Along with the governance assessment and taking in consideration regulatory requirements, this review will position your company favorably on the market.
- Data Classification
Data CategorisationBased on the three core principles of cyber security (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability), OKIOK’s unique categorization approach helps determine the criticality of information assets, improves your risk management process, and facilitates your decision making in terms of computer data access.
- Solution DesignOKIOK is able to build solutions tailored to your organization’s needs: Developing a complete solution or integrating a component with an existing technology, OKIOK ensures an efficient and adapted intervention, focused on maximizing the capital invested.
ImplementationThe implementation of new solutions is sometimes complex. OKIOK puts at your disposal its team of experts to accompany you and allow a better integration to ensure the success of your projects.
- Coaching With a partnership approach that allows an increased flexibility and expertise, OKIOK helps you to establish your vision and implement your plan, and supports you in your daily activities.
- SDLCOKIOK offers a range of services as part of your Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to help you avoid security problems and reduce remediation costs.
- Cloud Strategy The cloud option is inevitable, but how to integrate it into your current framework? OKIOK supports you in all stages of the implementation of the strategy: governance, business impact, evaluation process, service classes and evaluation of solutions.
- Identity Governance
(IGA)Whether it is for governance, maturity enhancement or process optimization of your IGA, OKIOK helps you understand the current situation, develops a target and designs and realizes your IGA program in order to ensure its success and the achievement of its objectives.
Incident ResponseOKIOK accompanies you when your IT environment is affected by an event attributable to a human or technical cause. OKIOK searches for the cause of the problem and makes the necessary patches. This can be complemented by thorough investigation and forensic expertise.
- Preliminary Analysis The purpose of this activity is to determine whether a file requires further analysis and whether the production of an expert report is necessary. It includes preparatory meetings, secured back-up copies, data retrieval and a quick search for traces or evidence.
- Expertise OKIOK starts the appraisal by seizing the affected equipment to make copies. The information relevant to the analysis is then extracted from the copies and analyzed using specialized tools to identify the cause of the incident or the perpetrator.
Counter-ExpertiseThis activity consists of reviewing an expertise carried out by an adversary party, in order to identify the questionable elements and to evaluate the quality of the evidence presented. OKIOK experts give their opinion and make recommendations or assumptions about the expertise.
- Strategic CoachingOKIOK provides you with its team of experts in computer forensics. Whether it is advice on investigative strategy or litigation, accompanying the Court during interrogation, drafting of interrogations or pleadings, OKIOK can help you.
- eDiscovery OKIOK performs indexing, organizing, reviewing and managing electronic evidence using software specifically designed to assist lawyers and organizations in the management of electronic evidence and other digital aspects of judicial proceedings.