MANAGED DETECTION AND RESPONSE (MDR)
OKIOK MDR solution provides 24/7 monitoring of your networks, endpoints, and cloud environments to detect, analyze and respond to modern cyber attacks so you can focus on your business
|46%||of all cyber breaches impact businesses with fewer than 1,000 employees.|
According to Verizon’s 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report.
|60%||of small businesses that are victims of a cyber attack go out of business within six months.|
According to the US National Cyber Security Alliance.
|$1.56M||average cost of downtime for small and medium sized businesses impacted by a cyber breach.|
According to a study by Ninja RMM.
Collect and consolidate all your critical logs and security events from your end points, EDR/XDR, network, cloud and legacy sources.
Apply round the clock advanced analytics to detect and analyze threats, leveraging the MITRE ATT&CK framework and AI.
Send clear, prioritized, actionable alerts and automate response, containment and isolation with fully configurable workflows.
Continuously improve analytics, threat intelligence and your security posture with input from cybersecurity experts and AI.
Today’s sophisticated cyber attacks keep evolving at a rapid pace that makes them very difficult to detect and deter with legacy tools.
Most organizations struggle to hire and maintain a minimal security operations team.
Security teams are over burdened with low value tasks and alert fatigue from legacy cybersecurity tools.
Threat intelligence and detection logic are continuously refined, and detection use cases enhanced through the expertise and experience of OKIOK’s team of cybersecurity experts.
Sophisticated attacks are detected and defeated early.
WHITE GLOVES SERVICE
Optimized detection use cases
Perform in depth analysis of your specific log data to enhance and optimize detection use cases and response patterns.
Custom detection use cases
OKIOK experts work with you to determine objectives and develop custom detection use cases.
Provides you with a flexible bank of hours that you can use in any way for improving your security posture.
Dedicated Customer Success Agent
A Customer Success Agent is assigned to you to ensure optimum support and to provide an effective communication channel with OKIOK.
Unlimited access to OKIOK cybersecurity experts
Provides your team with access to topflight team of cybersecurity experts to provide support and guidance on improving cybersecurity posture and readiness.
VIP Registration in OKIOK’s Incident Response Service
Provides you with maximum breach readiness and prioritized response should you need to engage OKIOK’s Incident Response team to help you recover from a cyber attack.
OKIOK MDR IS OFFERED IN TWO EDITIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
For small to medium sized organizations
- 24/7 detection, analysis and alerting and response
- Fixed pricing based on ingestion volume and number of source types
- Unlimited number of sources
- 5 hours per month access to OKIOK cybersecurity experts
- Custom detection cases available at extra cost
- Custom sources integration available at extra cost
- Incident response available at extra cost on a per incident basis
For medium to large organizations and any organizations where cybersecurity is highly critical
- Includes all features of the Essentials edition plus White gloves service providing:
- Optimized detection cases
- Dedicated customer success agent
- Custom detection cases available within white gloves flex plan
- Unlimited access to OKIOK cybersecurity experts
- Custom sources integration available within white gloves flex plan
- Registration in OKIOK`s Incident response program to ensure maximum breach readiness and prioritized response