RAC/M Identity™ is our simple and effective identity governance (IAM) solution that enables businesses large and small to understand and manage the complex relationships between users and their access to physical and digital resources, offered as an on-premise or SaaS solution.
- Improved management of scripts linked to the Scripted API connector (#3722).
- It is now possible to duplicate existing scripts
- Improved processing performance for the ModuleCopyColumnsAndInsertSQL module (#3766).
- Introduction of a new sequence creation template specifically designed to facilitate the creation of new sequences in the target system AWS IAM Identity Center (#3785)
- We have resolved a problem introduced in version 3.17.1. Previously, entitlements for categories that were not imported in the same sequence were inadvertently deleted. We have now rectified this problem to ensure that entitlements remain intact for the following modules (#3779):
- Fixed the handling of termination requests for accounts not linked to identities. Previously, these requests were automatically cancelled, leading to account management problems (#3693)
- Fixed a problem with extended attributes being saved in a role’s details screen when the role is active (#3783)
- Fixed logical group creation problem in ModuleCreateLogicalObjectsWithRegex module (#3798).
- Fixed a problem preventing the creation of tasks in campaigns (#3803).
- Fixed a problem that prevented email from being sent on retries when an email was still in error (#3813).