Okiok releases version 4.14.7 of S-Filer/Portal™ secure transfer solution. The main purpose of this minor release is to add new configuration parameters for better customization of the solution.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Updated the HTTP server to correct ‘Early EOF’ errors during uploads when the server and the gateway are on two different machines.
- Fixed the “TokenWatchDog” (a connectivity validation process) to avoid an infinite loop producing a large amount of entries in the gateway application log.
API and compatibility changes
- This version does not introduce any changes to the various APIs of the solution.
- A configuration problem with the SMTP server timeout needs to be adjusted from 60 to 60,000 milliseconds to avoid problems sending emails.
- Reminder: The applet will soon be removed from the solution. The applet will be maintained in the solution at least as long as Microsoft officially supports the IE 11 browser, which is the last modern browser still supporting the Java plugin. It is recommended to migrate to the end-to-end encryption technology introduced in the solution and available with modern browsers.
This version introduces a change to the database model and requires the use of sfiler-config-cli to achieve this. We strongly recommend that you perform a full backup of the solution before upgrading. Do not hesitate to contact our support group if you have any questions regarding this upgrade. firstname.lastname@example.org